Corrie's Cottage - Cottage holidays in Little Walsingham, Norfolk
Here are the details for Corrie's Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Little Walsingham, Norfolk. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Corrie's Cottage, with its beach themed interior, is just a short drive from some of the many attractions that North Norfolk has to offer. With easy access to miles of award winning beaches, nature reserves and National Trust houses and gardens, this is a perfect base from which to explore.
One of several cottages within the prestigious development of the Old Vicarage, a late Georgian Rectory with communal woodland and grounds extending to approximately 2.5 acres. This delightful cottage has access to a pretty Victorian walled garden which is also the view from each of the three ground floor bedrooms. In addition, there is also a good sized enclosed rear garden with an outdoor dining area, barbecue and, for those cooler evenings, a warming chiminea, ideal for toasting marshmallows. This cottage is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the tranquil meadow views where barn owls and oystercatchers are some of the many visitors who may be spotted.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- Direct access to enclosed Victorian walled garden.
- Enclosed rear garden with views over open pastureland.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Access to two acre woodland area.
- Electric 'wood burning' effect stove. Electric hob and oven, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- 3D Flatscreen TV with Freesat. Digital recorder. DVD player. IPod dock.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Blackout blinds in bedrooms.
- Security bike racks.
- Garden furniture, barbecue and chiminea.
- Possibility of hiring a beach hut at Wells next the Sea (please request at time of booking as notice is required and an extra hire charge applies).
Corrie’s Cottage is in the grounds of The Old Vicarage near Little Walsingham. It has a beach themed interior and has access to a pretty enclosed Victorian walled front garden and an enclosed rear garden with outdoor dining area.
|Corrie's Cottage has the following Facilities
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 435.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about Corrie's Cottage is for guidance only. norfolkcottages.info is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages in Norfolk (East of England). The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.