Clock Cottage - Cottage holidays in East Rudham, Norfolk
Here are the details for Clock Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in East Rudham, Norfolk. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Clock Cottage is a pretty, comfortably furnished, traditional brick and flint end-of-terrace cottage in the charming north Norfolk village of East Rudham, in a quiet road. Built around 1815, the cottage was once the home of Mr Higgins, a local clock maker in the mid-Victorian period. The clock on the outside of the cottage dates back to this time.
The village boasts a good butchers as well as a tea room serving yummy cakes, one of the most visited shops in Norfolk. The excellent "gastro" pub called The Crown is owned by celebrity chef Chris Coubrough. The village tennis court, a playing field and bowling club are nearby. For keen walkers the area is ideal for enjoying the coastal paths. Sculthorpe nature reserve with excellent bird watching is 5 minutes away and there is also excellent bird watching at both Titchwell and Holme nature reserves.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four + two guests.
- This property is more suitable for four adults.
- Three bedrooms and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Small, private garden with patio.
- Sorry, no pets.
- May be unsuitable for guests with mobility difficulties - please see Notes.
- Children over 3 years are welcome.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher.
- Washing machine in the utility/boot room.
- TV/DVD/CD in the sitting room. TV, radio, iPod station in the garden room.
- Garden furniture and six chairs.
- Guests are welcome to use the village tennis court with their own rackets, shoes and balls. There is a £1 charge for running costs.
Clock Cottage is a pretty, comfortable brick and flint cottage in the charming north Norfolk village of East Rudham. The cottage was once the home of a clock maker and the clock on the outside dates back to this time.
|Clock Cottage has the following Facilities
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 408.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about Clock Cottage is for guidance only. norfolkcottages.info is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages in Norfolk (East of England). The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.