This attractive, double fronted Norfolk cottage enchants and envelops its guests. It has been renovated to retain a wealth of original features whilst being adapted for modern living. The delightful, fully enclosed south-west facing garden is lawned, with fruit trees and is the perfect place for children and dogs to potter around. It has a wonderful, large patio, perfect for alfresco evenings, a thirst quenching drink and a delicious barbecue.
Located in the rural village of Plumstead, adjacent to the Green and the national environmental award winning, community wildflower meadow and ancient pond. It is also home to a barn owl which occasionally can be seen circling the meadow. The neighbours sell their organic produce on an honesty system in season. You can enjoy many beautiful walks from the front door from which to experience the abundant wildlife including hares, deer and a wide variety of wild birds.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stoves in the sitting room and dining room.
- Delightful, private, enclosed garden ideal for children and dogs.
- Parking for one car is available with roadside parking for additional cars.
- One well behaved dog welcome, with a second considered by arrangement (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Renovated to retain a wealth of original features whilst being adapted for modern living.
- Roll top bath.
- An ideal location for birdwatchers, walkers and cyclists.
- Close proximity to Holt and the North Norfolk beaches.
- Electric hob and double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD player, radio/CD player.
- Telephone on honesty system.
- Delightful private beech-hedged garden with patio, garden furniture and barbecue.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request.
This attractive, double fronted Norfolk cottage has been renovated to retain a wealth of original features, whilst being adapted for modern living. Suitable for families, the property has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate shower room along with a fully enclosed lawned garden whilst being only a 15 minute drive to the nearest sandy beach.