Spacious living/dining room. Large kitchen. Double bedroom with 6ft bed, television, electric flame-effect fire and en-suite wet room with toilet. Double bedroom with 5ft bed, television, electric flame-effect fire and en-suite bathroom with corner bath, shower attachment and toilet. Further twin bedroom with television and en-suite shower room and toilet. Separate toilet.
- Four Freeview televisions
- Private terrace
- Parking (for 4 cars)
- Full oil CH, elec 'flame-effect' fires, bed linen and towels inc
- Microwave Oven
- Broadband (variable signal strength)
- Shared lawned garden, patio, furniture
- Shared indoor swimming pool (38ft x 16ft; depth 3ft 6in), Roman steps, shower/changing facilities and hoist for disabled
- Hot tub
- No smoking
Situated in the peaceful village of South Raynham, a perfect setting for exploring excellent sandy beaches, coastal walks, and RSPB nature and bird reserves. Each cottage boasts its own hot tub and seating furniture within the secluded garden. Guests also have shared use (together with another property, not featured here) of the large indoor swimming pool. Just a 10-minute drive is the bustling market town of Fakenham with pitch and putt golf course, and horse racing meetings. Burnham Market, Wells-next-the-Sea, Holkham, Hunstanton, Norwich and the Norfolk Broads are local places of interest. Shop 5 miles, public house 3 miles.